[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alo, CH-55  
Darkness Forum's » Off Topic » General Discussion » Alo you hav haters
Alo you hav haters
masterkakashiDate: Monday, 2009/October/19, 7:53:09 AM | Message # 1
Lee
Group: Moderator
Hey man as everyone can see you hav haters but all the haters can suck it and leave their shit out of this forum

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to real music post this in your signature.

AloDate: Thursday, 2009/October/22, 1:14:39 AM | Message # 2
King
Group: Banned
I really don't bother with them i don't give a crap what i did to them or if i hurt'd there feelings in any way is there life. By the way can u do me a favor and close all the Alo is a fag topics?

I AM THE MESSIAH AHAHAHA!!!

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to real music post this in your signature.

lone11Date: Saturday, 2009/October/24, 6:51:11 AM | Message # 3
Naruto
Group: User
it dosent really matter imo dont follow him alo your better then him

92% of people have moved onto rap. if your 8% who still lisen to real music post this in your signature

masterkakashiDate: Wednesday, 2009/October/28, 2:30:57 PM | Message # 4
Lee
Group: Moderator
Quote (Alo)
I really don't bother with them i don't give a crap what i did to them or if i hurt'd there feelings in any way is there life. By the way can u do me a favor and close all the Alo is a fag topics?

How do i delete those threads i don't have the full mod power

AloDate: Wednesday, 2009/October/28, 10:00:43 PM | Message # 5
King
Group: Banned
Yeah you do i think...Well i make you admin then... You've contributed and been a great help to this forum so you gonna be my Co-Admin!

I AM THE MESSIAH AHAHAHA!!!

Darkness Forum's » Off Topic » General Discussion » Alo you hav haters
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: