Welcome, -Noob-
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alo, CH-55  
Darkness Forum's » Off Topic » Spam Village » ALO IS A FAG!
ALO IS A FAG!
aloisafagDate: Sunday, 2009/October/18, 10:23:11 AM | Message # 1
Group: Removed

ALO IS A FAG!

AloDate: Sunday, 2009/October/18, 10:31:37 AM | Message # 2
King
Group: Banned
Am only gonna reply on one topic cause this is just total bullshit and it seems it is this one cause this will normally belong in the spam section. Again WTF? it seems you get a little bit to over reacted about what happened at dushidos it is just telling me your have no brain or common sense in there which is very explainable cause as i said before you don't have a brain.. You seriously think this is gonna change anything? and btw use WORDS. not fag that is not a word although some people understand it cause it is related in the ascent to fagot which is a real word.I ain't gonna complain and i ain't deleting this topics they will just go dead by thereselfs. But i will closed them since it's way wuicker goodbye oh and also thanks for loging in.

I AM THE MESSIAH AHAHAHA!!!

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to real music post this in your signature.

aloisafagDate: Sunday, 2009/October/18, 10:37:41 AM | Message # 3
Group: Removed

ALO IS A FAG!

lol you cant even spell faggot

''FAGGOT'' you stupid shit head.
i do have a brain, its just i want to annoy the shit out of you. its just your a stupid kid who thinks your'e almighty and king, and thinks he's the shit. lol don't fucking mention brains or knowledge into this. lol i swear you think your smart? huh bitch. lol@you . your one of those douche's who insult people because of their knowledge because you got nothing else to sat . because your a moron . you fucking fail shitface

THIS IS THE INTERNET GET OVER IT DOUCHFAG. i use shortuct because its faster than using a full vocabulary of words

AloDate: Thursday, 2009/October/22, 1:22:09 AM | Message # 4
King
Group: Banned
Lol? You do spell it fagot Dumb ass And as you head it is the INTERNET if i say am a god to hell with it if anybody refuses is threre life time cause i don't care. And your seriously over reacting about all this, knowing for the fact you se to much insults. I really ian't gonna give a damn over all this u say what you want cause I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

:}

I AM THE MESSIAH AHAHAHA!!!

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to real music post this in your signature.

Darkness Forum's » Off Topic » Spam Village » ALO IS A FAG!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: